Are you Salesforce.com certified in Sales, Marketing, or Service Cloud? An implementation partner participating in the Salesforce.com partner program? Do you work with teams enhancing the fastest growing, largest CRM program in the Cloud? Join us on the CRM Cruise to grow your network, share best practices, and leverage the community.
The focus of this cruise is NOT for end users, but for certified consultants and partners who support, implement and enhance Salesforce.com for companies and organizations.
The Salesforce.com track is new this year, and some of the issues we will be discussing will be focused on independent consultants and small partners. The format will be roundtable, brainstorming, lecture and discussion. Topics will include:
- Expanding your professional services bench
- Marketing to grow
- Partnering within the partner community
- Grow the Org within the organization (move from sales to marketing, operations, human resources, and beyond!)
- Keeping up with Salesforce.com
- Leveraging your Salesforce.com team (Who’s your Salesforce.com team?)
- Quick wins–functionality and apps that every client needs
- What’s new–Spring Release
The beauty of the CRM Cruise is that: It is a CRUISE! The number of participants will be limited. You will have the opportunity to get to know other Salesforce certified consultants and partners in an open, friendly, cooperative environment. You will also have time to enjoy the warm, welcoming Caribbean ports of call in the midst of winter.
Registration is limited. Click here to reserve your seminar space and cruise enrollment.
This picture is REAL. Snow measurement is 20″, winter of 2014. We probably had more last year. The Carribbean NEVER gets snow.